Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Poems

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEAD TO MYSELF

dead to my self
no body is moving
my soul still alive but barely living
but my ears are ringin....my heartbeat screaming inside my chest
leaving my body undressed
it beats past the rhythms of everyday life
searching for purpose in the shape of a knife
and the knife cuts deep...believe me i’ve bled
but it never feels cheap
it’s always bright red
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IM NOT NUMB

like a jet-stream across the sky
so insignificant is my high
I feel like the moth fluttering ‘round my room
wondering why the walls can’t disappear
I fly aimlessly from corner to corner
hoping the light might be real
how can life get so pitiful
all the feeling but nothing real
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TWO HEARTBEATS

two heartbeats meet
the flesh and bone greet
pushing proceeding against one another
groaning and moaning inside each other
--------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment